Today’s episode is a fun interview with author Kate Breitfeller. If you like to escape the real world with strong heroines and swoon-worthy heroes, you’re going to love this episode!
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
Meet Kate Breitfeller
Kate’s character-driven romantic suspense and romantic mystery series serve as the perfect escape from reality! She frequently refers to her books as “hanging out with her imaginary friends” and enjoys putting them in a variety of precarious situations.
Kate currently lives with her husband, two sons, and rescue dog/writing partner, Charlie, on Florida’s Space Coast. Whenever she gets a chance, Kate escapes to the beach with a good book and a fruity cocktail.
Listen to Episode 81 Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Kate and here are some of the questions we got answered:
- How did you become an author?
- Her favorite travel destination so far
- What she’s writing now
- Getting attached to her characters
- Planning breadcrumb connections throughout series
- Comfort reads
- and so much more!
Books Mentioned in this Episode
- Becca Jumps Ship
- Becca Dives In
- Becca Swims On
- See You Soon
Other Books Mentioned
Connect with the Author
Kate would love to hear from you! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with her:
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @abookloversadventures
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time!