In episode 26 of the Literary Escapes Podcast, we talk with author Elizabeth Thompson about her book Lost in Paris.
If you are ready for an escape to Paris, join us as we talk about her book, Lost in Paris.
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
About Elizabeth Thompson
Elizabeth Thompson is a lifelong Francophile with a degree in journalism. Lost in Paris, an April 13, 2021 release, is her first novel for Simon and Schuster’s Gallery Books. She currently resides in Tennessee with her husband and their Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Luna.
Listen to the Episode Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Elizabeth Thompson, and here are some of the questions we’ll get answered:
- How did she become an author?
- What other names she’s written under?
- Inspiration for Lost in Paris?
- and so much more!
Book Mentioned in this Episode
Connect with Author
Elizabeth would love to hear from you! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with author Elizabeth Thompson:
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @literaryescapespodcast
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time! CLICK HERE to sign up