Are you a fan of historical fiction? If yes, you’re definitely going to want to check out this episode!
In episode 41 of the Literary Escapes Podcast, we talk with author Fiona Valpy about her novel The Storyteller of Casablanca.
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
Meet Fiona Valpy
About Fiona Valpy
Fiona draws inspiration from the stories of strong women, especially during the years of World War II. Her meticulous historical research enriches her writing with an evocative sense of time and place.
She spent seven years living in France, having moved there from the UK in 2007, before returning to live in Scotland. Her love for both of these countries, their people and their histories, has found its way into the books she’s written.
Listen to the Episode 41 Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Fiona Valpy and here are some of the questions we’ll get answered:
- How did you become an author
- How do you get inspiration for your books
- Where are your books set
- and so much more!
Books Mentioned in this Episode
- The Storyteller of Casablanca
2. The French for Love series
Connect with Author
Fiona Valpy loves to connect with readers! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with her:
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @literaryescapespodcast
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time!