Are you a fan of romance? How about Harlequin’s medical romances? You’re definitely going to want to check out this episode!
In episode 48 of the Literary Escapes Podcast, we talk with author Ann McIntosh about her books, her travels, and her book settings.
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
Meet Ann McIntosh
About Ann McIntosh
Ann was born in the tropics, Jamaica to be precise, lived in the frozen North (Ontario, Canada) for a number of years, and now resides in sunny central Florida with her husband. She’s a proud Mama to three grown children, loves tea, crafting, animals (except reptiles!), bacon, and the ocean.
Ann firmly believes in the power of romance to heal, inspire and provide hope in our complex world.
Listen to the Episode 48 Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Ann McIntosh and here are some of the questions we’ll get answered:
- How did you become an author
- Where are your books set
- All about her newest book
- and so much more!
Book Mentioned in this Episode
- How to Heal the Surgeon’s Heart
2. Island Fling with the Surgeon
Connect with Author
Ann would love to hear from you! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with her:
Facebook Page: Author Ann McIntosh
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @literaryescapespodcast
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time!