Are you a fan of romance? How about Christian romances? You’re definitely going to want to check out this episode!
In episode 45 of the Literary Escapes Podcast, we talk with author Rachel Hauck about her books, her writing, and her book settings.
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
Meet Rachel Hauck
About Rachel Hauck
Rachel had several dreams growing up. But the one that surfaced the most and stuck around the longest was to write novels.
After college and a job in journalism came married life, decades of youth ministry, leading worship and helping other writers as a writing coach… Every aspect of her life is the underlying tapestry of my novels.
Listen to the Episode 45 Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Rachel Hauck and here are some of the questions we’ll get answered:
- How did you become an author
- Where are your books set
- All about her newest book
- and so much more!
Book Mentioned in this Episode
- To Save a King
2. Georgia on Her Mind
3. The Wedding Dress
4. The Writing Desk
Other Authors/Books Mentioned:
Connect with Author
Rachel would love to hear from you! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with her:
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @literaryescapespodcast
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time!