Ep 44: Author Interview with Laura Drake
Are you a fan of romance? How about western romances? You’re definitely going to want to check out this episode!
In episode 44 of the Literary Escapes Podcast, we talk with author Laura Drake about her books, her travels, and her book settings.
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
Meet Laura Drake
About Laura Drake
Laura has always been a storyteller. She began on her front porch, telling ghost stories to the neighborhood kids. They ran screaming, but kept coming back for more.
Her settings are Western, but Laura grew up in the suburbs outside Detroit. Always tomboy, she’s always loved the outdoors and adventure. In 1980 she and her sister packed everything they owned into their Pintos and moved to California, sight unseen. There Laura met her husband, a motorcycling, bleed-maroon Texas Aggie, and her love affair with the West began.
Listen to the Episode 44 Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Laura Drake and here are some of the questions we’ll get answered:
- How did you become an author
- Where are your books set
- All about her newest book
- and so much more!
Book Mentioned in this Episode
- The Sweet Spot by Laura Drake
2. The Road to Me by Laura Drake
Connect with Author
Laura D would love to hear from you! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with her:
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Ep 41: Author Interview with Fiona Valpy
Ep 26: Author interview with Elizabeth Thompson
Ep 39: Author Interview with Kate O’Keeffe
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @literaryescapespodcast
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time!