Ep 59: Author Interview with Kerry Evelyn
Today’s episode is a fun interview with contemporary romance author Kerry Evelyn. If you like sweet romance with real characters, then you’ll want to take a listen to this episode.
Other Podcast featuring Kerry Evelyn – Ep 4: Reader Request, Books Set in South Africa
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
Meet Kerry Evelyn
One weekend changed the course of her life. She was challenged to remember what she loved to do and always wanted to be. Who God made her to be.
So she started writing. She wrote almost a full women’s historical fiction novel, then got stuck. As she attempted to get unstuck, scenes for a new story kept appearing in her mind. A small idyllic seaside town in Maine. A wounded military hero. A strong woman. A couple helping each other past their greatest pain and finding love in the process. Her first novel – Love on the Edge – was born.
Listen to the Episode 59 Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Kerry Evelyn and here are some of the questions we got answered:
- How did you become an author
- How she did choose her settings?
- All about her newest book
- and so much more!
Books Mentioned in this Episode
- Crane’s Cove series
2. Palmer City Voltage series
3. Cat’s Paw Cove series
Connect with Author
Kerry would love to hear from you! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with her:
FB Group: Crane’s Cove Crew
Tik Tok: @kerryevelynauthor
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Ep 39: Author Interview with Kate O’Keeffe
Ep 40: Books Set in New York City
Ep 53: Author Interview with Brenna Ash
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @literaryescapespodcast
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time!