Today’s episode is a fun interview with contemporary romance and women’s fiction author Jennifer Probst. If you like sexy, small-town romance with real characters, then you’ll want to take a listen to this episode.
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
Meet Jennifer Probst
I’ve always wanted to be a writer. At twelve, I took a pen in hand and wrote my first love story. I haven’t stopped since.
Those heroines taught me valuable lessons that served me well. I learned to keep my head up high and surge forward when I was afraid; I learned to demand respect in a relationship; I learned about compromise and dreams and independence. Those are the stories I want to write, and I can only hope I give back some of the joy I received over the years.
Listen to the Episode 76 Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Jennifer Probst and here are some of the questions we got answered:
- How did you become an author?
- What was your first published book?
- Where are your books set?
- What are you working on now?
Books Mentioned in this Episode
- Save the Best For Last
2. What I Wish I’d Known
3. Love Me, Anyway
4. The Marriage Bargain
Connect with Author
Jennifer would love to hear from you! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with her:
FB Page: Jennifer Probst Fan Page
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @literaryescapespodcast
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time!