Today’s episode is a fun interview with contemporary romance author Bonnie Paulson. If you like sweet romance with cowboys, then you’ll want to take a listen to this episode.
Want to support me & my podcast? I’d love for you to Buy me a coffee!
Meet Bonnie Paulson
Favorite food? Chocolate of course, the darker the better – then Italian anything!
– Favorite thing to do? Be with my family and Hubs! He is the best!
– Bonnie is licensed as a Radiologic Technologist (R.T.)
– Six kids run her all over the place and keep her sane.
Listen to the Episode 61 Here
In This Episode
I had so much fun chatting with author Bonnie Paulson and here are some of the questions we got answered:
- How did you become an author
- How she did choose her settings?
- All about her newest book
- and so much more!
Books Mentioned in this Episode
- Mistletoe Matchmakers
2. Darcy’s Pride
3. Sisters of Clearwater County
Connect with Author
Stephanie would love to hear from you! So, here’s how you can keep in touch with her:
FB Group: Bonnie R Paulson
Email: Get Bonnie’s newsletter
Other Resources You’ll Love
If you enjoyed this episode, then you’ll want to check out these ones next.
Here are 3 ways we keep up with our favorite novels and what’s coming out each month:
- Join Audible Premium Plus and get two free books. You’ll be able to listen to old favorites or new titles each month.
- And, you can try Kindle Unlimited Membership Plan for free for one month. You can find all the new books coming out each month.
- This is one of my favorites. With your Amazon Prime membership, you have access to their Amazon First Reads each month. One free, new book at the beginning of each month! Not a member? Sign up now and get one month FREE!
Let’s Keep in Touch
Thanks for listening to this episode. Let’s keep in touch!
You can find me on Instagram: @literaryescapespodcast
Sign up for my newsletter and I’ll send you my Read Around the World Challenge. Let’s explore the world together one book at a time!